Chelsea’s Savory Turkey Stuffing
Author's Notes: An easy, tasty stuffing. Aleia’s Savory Stuffing Mix makes it gluten free!
Chelsea’s Savory Turkey Stuffing Print Recipe
** Available at LeRoux Kitchen
- Aleia’s Savory Stuffing Mix**
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 4 Ribs of Celery, trimmed and diced
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and diced
- 10 Tbs. Butter
- 1 Tbs. Gryffon Ridge Poultry Seasoning**
- 2 Cups More Than Gourmet Chicken Broth** plus more as needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the butter (reserving 1 Tbs. before adding to the pan) until foaming. Add the onion, celery and carrots. Saute the vegetables until slightly tender, stir in the poultry seasoning and continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the vegetables to a large bowl and stir in the stuffing mix. Add the broth to the mix and stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated, adding more broth if needed.
- With the remaining tablespoon of butter, thoroughly grease a 9”x 13” baking pan. Add the stuffing to the pan, gently patting it in without compressing it, cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.