Honey Glazed Baked Ham
Author's Notes: Scoring the surface of this ham and covering it in glaze means every nook and cranny is full of flavor.
Honey Glazed Baked Ham Print Recipe
- 1 Fully Cooked Ham of your choice
- ½ Cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- ½ Cup Wildflower Honey
- ¼ Cup Mustard (We prefer Raye’s Brown Ginger Mustard)
- 1 Cup Fresh Orange Juice, without pulp
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated using a microplane
- 1 Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern. Place in a roasting pan and tent with foil. Bake for 2 hours or until fully heated through (you may want to check the package directions).
- Whisk all remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat until just under a simmer.
- After the ham has baked for 2 hours, remove the foil. Using a basting brush, brush the ham with the glaze, making sure to get the glaze into the craggy parts where you’ve previously scored the surface.
- Continue to roast the ham uncovered, brushing with the glaze every 15-20 minutes until it is fragrant and glossy.
- Remove from the oven, and rest 15 minutes before carving.
Looking for more delicious recipes?